1. Hydro (water)
2. Excavation (removal of soils)
Component 1: Specifically designed, high-powered, rotating tips on the end of an on-board power washer are used to break up the soil.
Component 2: An extremely high suction vacuum hose removes broken-up soil and debris.
When to Use Our Hydrovac Services in Syracuse & New York
- Our New York and Syracuse area hydrovac services are a safe alternative to traditional excavation methods.
- Water jets excavate soil quickly and effectively but will not damage pipes, wires, or foundations.
- Used for excavating near and around known or unknown buried utility lines (gas, electric, water), exposing them, and performing visual inspections of the lines or connections.
- Our equipment, like the suction excavators we use in Syracuse and New York, can handle sub slab trench excavations in basements, elevator/ grinder pump pits and remote locations where excavators cannot fit or operate.
- When surgical precision is needed, our New York and Syracuse teams use small trench diggers to create holes and trenches that can be as small as 4” in diameter and up to 40’ deep without disturbing soil around the excavation area.
- Alternatively used to excavate and convey material up to 500’ from the trucks using hoses.
- Our hydrovac equipment in Syracuse and New York are efficient at removing soil, sludges, pea gravel, rocks up to 6 in in diameter, ash, water etc.
Examples of our work